Noida, Sector 62
Job Description for CONTENT WRITER
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content. • Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. • Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website. • Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience. • Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
• Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• A portfolio of published articles.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Effective communication skills.
• Solid time management skills;
• Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company; • Creative ability & writing proficiency;
• Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
• Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
• Willing to work close to AEST(Australian timings)
Salary : depends on interview
Location – Noida/Delhi
Experience: 3-4 years
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Content Writing / Journalism / Editing|
|Key Skills||Keyword Research SEO Expert Content Developer Content Writer Content Editor technical writing proofreading Content Specialist Content Designer Content Strategist|